You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twilight Disappointment

Okay. So I finished the Saga and I read the 12 chapters of Midnight Sun that Stephenie Meyer put on her website (it was leaked, so she put it up herself). And now I'm incredibly disappointed that she may never finish it. It's really good and I want to read the rest of it!

I also watched 2 trailers for the movie which comes out November 21. While it doesn't look as cheesy as what I thought it would (I don't honestly think that Twilight can be made into a movie without giving something up... it'll just end up looking fake or cheesy). However, even though I wasn't disappointed with the way it looks, I am disappointed in the characters. They are all wrong! The way they look is wrong. And Bella acts completely wrong. It's infuriating. If this movie is wrong, I'm going to be pissed. I'm hoping that the trailers just made it seem different than what it is. :S ** Fingers Crossed **

Anyway, Edward Cullen is supposed to be the most beautiful man to ever live (at least in Bella's eyes and the eyes of those surrounding them)... Does this look like the most beautiful man to ever live?? I think not. Utterly disappointing.

Also, Edward's family is supposed to be drop-dead gorgeous, and I think they failed at representing them as well. Ugh.

I don't think I've ever been so obsessed with fictional characters before. That was a good thing. I guess it's too late for me now. :(

No comments: